Stomach symptoms linked to HPPD?

I have had way too much psychedelics this year. I’m a teenager and within around a 5 month-odd window I’ve tried 2C-B around 6 times and LSD around 2 times.

My last LSD trip was my last straw clearly, now the consequences are here.

I had a rough stomach from drinking too much alcohol 2 weeks before and during halfway of my last LSD trip my stomach started acting up and I felt deathly sick, it’s been almost a month now since that and every weekend or so I’ve been relapsing and losing sleep from my stomach (maybe linked to stress and diet?). 

Is my stomach symptoms possibly enhanced by stress? Anyways, I’m on a better diet now but I struggle to eat a lot which isn’t the HPPD, just my stomach illness. I visit a doctor for my stomach and they’ve put me on Omeprazole, I’ll see if they could possibly cure my stomach symptoms to make my HPPD better.

But after the LSD the stomach symptoms have obviously been worse, and I can’t even sleep on my side without my stomach getting cramps and aching, as well as a funny feeling head. 

Anyone else experiencing/experienced similar? 

3 hours ago, Josh G said:

I have had way too much psychedelics this year. I’m a teenager and within around a 5 month-odd window I’ve tried 2C-B around 6 times and LSD around 2 times.

My last LSD trip was my last straw clearly, now the consequences are here.

I had a rough stomach from drinking too much alcohol 2 weeks before and during halfway of my last LSD trip my stomach started acting up and I felt deathly sick, it’s been almost a month now since that and every weekend or so I’ve been relapsing and losing sleep from my stomach (maybe linked to stress and diet?). 

Is my stomach symptoms possibly enhanced by stress? Anyways, I’m on a better diet now but I struggle to eat a lot which isn’t the HPPD, just my stomach illness. I visit a doctor for my stomach and they’ve put me on Omeprazole, I’ll see if they could possibly cure my stomach symptoms to make my HPPD better.

But after the LSD the stomach symptoms have obviously been worse, and I can’t even sleep on my side without my stomach getting cramps and aching, as well as a funny feeling head. 

Anyone else experiencing/experienced similar? 

I’m so sorry to hear about that, and the stomach issues can’t be fun ☹️ Hm. I had a meds prescriber tell me that serotonin is located in the stomach area. I know that sounds weird, but a few of them have said it. LSD has serotonin in it. I probably sound like an imbecile, but maybe they are linked? Also, stress and anxiety will definitely tear up your stomach. Could be IBS, which is caused by stress and will cramp/spaz your intestines out, cause gas, bloating, heartburn, etc. One other thing, could you possibly have IBD…Crohn’s, UC, Celiac disease? If you are able, ask your doctor to do bloodwork to test for those things. Maybe you’ve had something all along and the LSD exacerbated it. Keep us posted, and I hope you feel better!!

5 hours ago, AF44 said:

I’m so sorry to hear about that, and the stomach issues can’t be fun ☹️ Hm. I had a meds prescriber tell me that serotonin is located in the stomach area. I know that sounds weird, but a few of them have said it. LSD has serotonin in it. I probably sound like an imbecile, but maybe they are linked? Also, stress and anxiety will definitely tear up your stomach. Could be IBS, which is caused by stress and will cramp/spaz your intestines out, cause gas, bloating, heartburn, etc. One other thing, could you possibly have IBD…Crohn’s, UC, Celiac disease? If you are able, ask your doctor to do bloodwork to test for those things. Maybe you’ve had something all along and the LSD exacerbated it. Keep us posted, and I hope you feel better!!

I’ll keep posted in the coming weeks, I’ve started visiting a doc and they’re doing tests but knowing NHS it’ll take awhile, hopefully they can come to a conclusion, possibly it could be Seratonin being wrong, I might get that tested later on if I can’t get an exact diagnosis for my stomach. 

On 12/9/2023 at 1:58 PM, Josh G said:

I’ll keep posted in the coming weeks, I’ve started visiting a doc and they’re doing tests but knowing NHS it’ll take awhile, hopefully they can come to a conclusion, possibly it could be Seratonin being wrong, I might get that tested later on if I can’t get an exact diagnosis for my stomach. 

I’m glad you are getting tests done! I really hope you feel better. And yes, let us know! Hopefully you’ll have answers soon 😊