Childhood

AF44

This sounds very strange, but I got to thinking about it while reading a post on tinnitus. I had extremely bad tinnitus as a child, ongoing. Ever since I was like 5 or 6. I just remember that it bothered me because it was so loud but other than that, I didn’t think anything of it. When I would close my eyes (at night, to go to sleep) I would see patterns. 3 different ones. Blue, green and red “minus sign” looking shapes that marched in a line (sorry, I can’t think how else to describe it.) Then it would switch to a different pattern that I can’t remember. The third was “bubbles” all clustered together, pink ones, like soap bubbles. The pattern would repeat in exactly the same order. I thought it was really cool. Like I said, I was a little kid. I mentioned “the lights” to my dad once and he was alarmed and was like, “What lights?” I tried to explain it but of course he didn’t know what the hell I was talking about, lol. 
When I got HPPD, I would see exactly those same patterns!!! I was like, wtf?? It scared the hell out of me for some reason. I’m not sure why I posted this, but any thoughts?