Image trailing

help123

Hello,by far the symptoms that is worsening and is very annoying for me is image trailing.It is so severe even when I look at the phone the motion is affected.I mention that I ve done all the exams both neurogical and ophtalmological.Is anything than can help??

• 2 months later...

I don’t really know (which isn’t helpful lol.) I’ve had HPPD for 25 years and have been on clonazepam for about 14 years, so I don’t remember if I had that or not. What I remember is that after awhile my HPPD symptoms became tolerable, and then I would get flare ups, and those would eventually settle down. So maybe you are having a flare up and it will settle. I believe it will. I think resting your brain will help. Like when you have a concussion, you’re not supposed to do anything to stimulate your brain. I know it’s probably unhelpful but for real, try not to panic because it just makes everything more awful. Also, lie down and put a cool wash rag on your forehead. That’s my go-to for everything. My son and husband were just teasing me about it a few days ago, but I’m convinced it helps! I’m so sorry you are having these symptoms, but I assure you, I believe they will go down even though it may take awhile. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 5:14 AM, Jim said:

Did your flare ups last for a while? 

Umm most of them would last like a week or so…? Though I have had a couple of flare ups that have lasted almost a month. Those are the times I freak out, but they always subside. Actually, I came on here today because I am having a bad flare up from what I believe was caused by a neck adjustment by my chiropractor. I’ve been freaking out about it, but I should take my own advice…and put a wash rag on my head! 😂😂😂