weird symptoms finding relief

I HAVE HAD A LOT OF VISUAL PROBLEMS SINCE ONE BAD MDMA TRIP. Also DP/DR and some weirds nerve pain not sure if caused by that or the stress and anxiety developed. 

Right now I m just trying to Cop with all my symptoms but some of them are very hard to find a relief and are getting me crazy. ( floaters and ghosting the worst) I am back at work after a couple months I needed to take off because I was very depressed and now I am just trying to be brave even tough I still feel something on my life feels different mentally... 

Important Question has  anybody developed any type of sensitivity on the beard area chin, neck or chest that seems like any touch or even the clothing or face mask feels like your own hair is puncturing your face and don’t find any relief... have tried creams, medication by my Dermathologist but nothing seems to help even tried saving but still feeling it .. don’t even know if it’s caused by hppd but it started after this bad trip and a bad parestesia of my face that long for like a day... ( before that U even did 2 MRI and everything looks good) 

Edited by Mnc

• Mnc changed the title to weird symptoms finding relief
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 8:35 PM, Mnc said:

I HAVE HAD A LOT OF VISUAL PROBLEMS SINCE ONE BAD MDMA TRIP. Also DP/DR and some weirds nerve pain not sure if caused by that or the stress and anxiety developed. 

Right now I m just trying to Cop with all my symptoms but some of them are very hard to find a relief and are getting me crazy. ( floaters and ghosting the worst) I am back at work after a couple months I needed to take off because I was very depressed and now I am just trying to be brave even tough I still feel something on my life feels different mentally... 

Important Question has  anybody developed any type of sensitivity on the beard area chin, neck or chest that seems like any touch or even the clothing or face mask feels like your own hair is puncturing your face and don’t find any relief... have tried creams, medication by my Dermathologist but nothing seems to help even tried saving but still feeling it .. don’t even know if it’s caused by hppd but it started after this bad trip and a bad parestesia of my face that long for like a day... ( before that U even did 2 MRI and everything looks good) 

maybe its just an anxiety thing, thought i "twisted" my balls during sex and for 2 weeks i had the craziest pain in my balls, with heavy sweating, heart pumping, couldnt breath because the pain was so extreme etc. and after i been to the hospital and they checked it and said its alright i never had it again. Im just trying to say that anxiety/brain can do crazy stuff without a history of anxiety or mental problems. Never had anxiety problems before and after this.

Edited by apfelsaft45