A "workout" supplement that helps with my HPPD

Hello, I joined this form a couple years ago, but have never really posted much. I've been dealing with moderated HPPD and Depersonalization/Derealization since 2016 (LSD) and It has definitely "leveled off" somewhat during that time. I would just like to recommend a supplement that has helped significantly with my symptoms: NOW Foods Testojack 200. 

I initially took this supplement for workout/sex drive issues that I had incurred after getting HPPD -- I did not initially take to reduce HPPD, but to my surprise, it significantly reduced my symptoms of HPPD/DP/DR. I have taken it almost everyday since early/mid 2017. I haven't really noticed any negative side effects, although, the last 2 years I have dealt with some stomach problems, but I can not definitely say these problems are the result of the supplement. The downsides are you have to take it with a decent amount of food, and it does increase your libido considerably (this is not always a downside but it can be annoying. It is also rather expensive: $25-30/bottle (120 capsules -- I usually take 3-5/day). The ingredients:

Tongkat Ali (Root) (Eurycoma longifolia Jack Extract)

200 mg

Organic Maca Root (Lepidium meyenii) (6:1 Concentrate)

500 mg

Epimedium Extract (Horny Goat Weed)(Aerial Parts/Leaf) (min. 3% Icariin)

250 mg

Tribulus terrestris extract (Fruit/Aerial Parts)

250 mg

American Ginseng Root (Panax quinquefolium)

75 mg

Panax Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng)

75 mg

Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides)(Root/Stem) (12:1 Concentrate)

50 mg

I have never been able to determine which of these individual supplements is responsible for the reduction of HPPD symptoms (I suspect they work in concert.)  These supplements do affect testosterone so if that's something that concerns you, I would use with caution.

For reference: I am a male, 27 years old,  5' 10, 225lbs 

Edited by Dedalus