haven't been here in forever but i have a question

kcrazy

First of all what happened to the old forum??? i hadn't visited in forever so I am kind of shocked that forum was taken down. It had tons of information i could look up. Anyways the reason i visited was because I was wondering if anyone had any experience with taking adderall after developing hppd? I have a final coming up and I am thinking of taking a 10 mg adderall to help study for it a few days before. Do you think this will effect my symptoms in the long run?

First of all what happened to the old forum??? i hadn't visited in forever so I am kind of shocked that forum was taken down. It had tons of information i could look up. Anyways the reason i visited was because I was wondering if anyone had any experience with taking adderall after developing hppd? I have a final coming up and I am thinking of taking a 10 mg adderall to help study for it a few days before. Do you think this will effect my symptoms in the long run?

i took adderrall a couple days ago, 2 short release 10mg, the effects of the adderall lasted almost 2 days lol. but other than that i'm back to how i was before.