Does anyone have experience with Paxil (Paroxetine) and Effexor (Venlafaxine) /Lamotrigine

Does anyone here have Visual Snow Syndrome and extreme floaters? Which meds have you helped to a small extent?

Does anyone have experience with Paxil (Paroxetine) and Effexor (Venlafaxine)? I would like to combine it with lamotrigine.

Will hppd symptoms worsen? On Paxil or Effexor?

Recently, as I took a lamotrigine dose of 25 mg my fears were crazy .... enhanced Visual Snow, Derealization, Depersonalization and other symptoms. I felt the pressure brain moving ...

Sup man ! Regarding your complaint of worsening symptoms, I must warn you that the HPPD problem is much more related to anxiety and stress than to the visual part itself, and anxiety has moments of ups and downs that will make you focus on your attention to the false perceptions and the thoughts that stun you, I do not believe that it was the remedy that caused this worsening.

Are you using these drugs for psychiatric counseling? Do not self-medicate. Some remedies can cause bad side effects. Leaving this bad part aside, lamotrigine tends to make its visual symptoms improve, and it also fights intrusive thoughts and anxiety. I took a month of risperidone, which is the same class as lamotrigine and visual symptoms have all improved, I also took paroxetine, mirtazapine and currently take vortioxetine, all these anti-depressants, these will not do magic against your anxiety, but eliminate intrusive thoughts that keep you focused on visual distortions. But do not jump to conclusions yet, all these medications have cumulative effect, they will only start to act in your body within a few weeks, and the same improvement will appear within a month or two. During this time arrange for distractions that take you away from the problem, especially distractions involving physical exercises, try this for just one day for an hour, if you please do the same the next day, when you least notice it has passed a month. But I assure you, if it has improved for me, for you it will also improve, cut off the use of any drugs momentarily including alcohol and cigarettes (avoid coffee too) and trust the treatment, if you are doing it, if not, look for one, effective. Peace