Recovered: Olanzapine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine

September: tried LSD and weed for the first time. 6 tabs over 2 days. Idiocy, I know. 

September - December: text wiggling and sliding down page, movement in peripheral vision, curtains rippling, roads looked like rivers, disequilibrium, felt like I was walking on a bouncy castle, bed felt like it was moving 

December: given transcranial magnetic stimulation 6 times and the following medications:

Breakfast:

1 x 2.5mg Olanzapine

1 x 50mg Sertraline

Lunch:

1 x 2.5mg Olanzapine

Dinner:

1.5 x 100mg Lamotrigine

1 x 15mg Mirtazapine

1 x 10mg Olanzapine

January: recovered

Edited by Aspiepj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/2/2019 at 9:52, JasonH said:

hey @Jagermeister , ¿cuánto tiempo tardaron en desaparecer sus síntomas?

I just see it right now. 

It took for me 4 years. The first two years I continued smoking pot, so, HPPD was worse. The third year I stoped weed, but still drunk alcohol, and in the final of the 3 year (31 december), I said good bye to all drugs and started .xanax and dexamethasone. Took around 1 year to feel right now... So clear... So good.

Sorry for the late reply. Hope you're doing good.

On 3/23/2019 at 6:40 AM, Jagermeister said:

I just see it right now. 

It took for me 4 years. The first two years I continued smoking pot, so, HPPD was worse. The third year I stoped weed, but still drunk alcohol, and in the final of the 3 year (31 december), I said good bye to all drugs and started .xanax and dexamethasone. Took around 1 year to feel right now... So clear... So good.

Sorry for the late reply. Hope you're doing good.

Glad to hear you beat hppd, I’m just about to hit 6 months, and I’ll say it’s gotten easier but my symptoms have remained the same for the most part other than my dp which has reduced drastically compared to what is was at the start

• 2 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 4:45 AM, Aspiepj said:

September: tried LSD and weed for the first time. 6 tabs over 2 days. Idiocy, I know. 

September - December: text wiggling and sliding down page, movement in peripheral vision, curtains rippling, roads looked like rivers, disequilibrium, felt like I was walking on a bouncy castle, bed felt like it was moving 

December: given transcranial magnetic stimulation 6 times and the following medications:

Breakfast:

1 x 2.5mg Olanzapine

1 x 50mg Sertraline

Lunch:

1 x 2.5mg Olanzapine

Dinner:

1.5 x 100mg Lamotrigine

1 x 15mg Mirtazapine

1 x 10mg Olanzapine

January: recovered

Greets sorry if bump or anything ( haven't been a forum user at all in my life ) 

You can find my personal story that i uploaded today

Did the meds and especially olanzapine made you worse before actually making you better?

Asking because i believe olanzapine gave me HPPD

• 2 weeks later...

I actually had to stop taking the olanzapine because it made me chronically fatigued. Didn't make the HPPD worse, though. Same goes for other meds. I actually had ECT, not TMS, but I can't figure out how to edit my original post to amend this. Obviously I can't be sure if it was the meds or the ECT or the combination that cured the HPPD because I had them concurrently. Either way, it worked. 

• 8 months later...