Weight training

Just thought I'd post to let everyone know I've had some good success with weight training recently. I've never been into weights because I always liked the feeling of aerobic exercise and have always thought it was the best form of exercise given the links to BDNF, but I've recently been listening to a lot of weight training podcasts and the links between regenerative health and muscle mass is pretty convincing. For anyone interested I'd recommend listening to The Genius Life podcast with Sal Di Stefano which you can find here (second one down):

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/19-how-to-lose-weight-and-get-in-shape-sal-di-stefano/id1379050662?i=1000416587585&mt=2

Anyway, I've been hitting the gym pretty intense for the last few weeks and I have to say I've noticed a difference with my HPPD. I'm pretty aware of which direction I'm going after 40 months of dealing with this and I've really noticed my eyes feel more agile already. Obviously incorporating other forms of exercise like swimming, yoga, running, rock climbing, sports, etc., will give you the most benefits, but I have to say, I think I'm a convert to the weight training world.