Vice article!

alice-acid

Checking in for the first time in years but I had to see how everyone felt about this and show you all! Sorry if there is already is a thread but i couldnt find it. I'm on the move so I'll just post it and discuss later

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/7xkxey/when-drugs-fuck-you-up-forever-safe-sesh

Not complaining about the publicity but I really wish there was an in depth article somewhere online. This is such a complex and mysterious disorder and all we have is just a few articles here or there that touch on the fact people are perhaps permanently scarred from drug use. You'd think more people would want to listen but it goes against the culture of drugs being cool so I think people dismiss it. I've never heard of anyone getting HPPD years later from drinking though. Anybody else?

14 minutes ago, K.B.Fante said:

Not complaining about the publicity but I really wish there was an in depth article somewhere online. This is such a complex and mysterious disorder and all we have is just a few articles here or there that touch on the fact people are perhaps permanently scarred from drug use. You'd think more people would want to listen but it goes against the culture of drugs being cool so I think people dismiss it. I've never heard of anyone getting HPPD years later from drinking though. Anybody else?

Nope.