Recovery

Unlucky

It's been around 1 year now for me. 

For some reason I'm not having too many problems with my recovery, unlike the majority of people on here. 

I started with mild/moderate symptoms of VS, afterimages, ghosting and frame rate issues/skippy vision. Now every symptom has died down pretty much. To the more servre suffers, what I am experiencing now, would be your definition of cured, believe me it's no longer a problem in my life. But I'm just worried that something will trigger these symptoms back, 1y-10y down the line. I'm living in fear that this might become a problems for me and it's going to leave me with a constant fear

• 5 years later...
On 9/14/2017 at 8:11 PM, Unlucky said:

It's been around 1 year now for me. 

For some reason I'm not having too many problems with my recovery, unlike the majority of people on here. 

I started with mild/moderate symptoms of VS, afterimages, ghosting and frame rate issues/skippy vision. Now every symptom has died down pretty much. To the more servre suffers, what I am experiencing now, would be your definition of cured, believe me it's no longer a problem in my life. But I'm just worried that something will trigger these symptoms back, 1y-10y down the line. I'm living in fear that this might become a problems for me and it's going to leave me with a constant fear

hello, are you still around, i also have mild symptoms 7 months in and im hoping to recover more like yourself