Simenet all hype

i really thought this drug was more. I'm so glad I never tried it or I just would of been so disappointed. Atleast the future acid heads might be closer to a cure but I'm just working out 4 hrs. daily. and the other 4 taking percocet or vicoding mixed with my klonopin. That's the worse cure but to be honest I've tried them all and it's mine, good luck all and I'm am drunk but speaking the truth :(

i really thought this drug was more. I'm so glad I never tried it or I just would of been so disappointed. Atleast the future acid heads might be closer to a cure but I'm just working out 4 hrs. daily. and the other 4 taking percocet or vicoding mixed with my klonopin. That's the worse cure but to be honest I've tried them all and it's mine, good luck all and I'm am drunk but speaking the truth :(

i really thought this drug was more. I'm so glad I never tried it or I just would of been so disappointed

What more did you want with this drug? To make you rich and surrounded by 7 beautiful horny women just wanting to have your baby?

Each person must decide what to do with your own body. If you don't wish to try, that is fine. But kindly don't mock those who have been helped. Or others working hard to get the doctors to try it for them. Its hard enough to fight for something that, at best is a 50/50 nickle toss.

I've tried them all and ... speaking the truth

Better read your post over, you've missed one.

And why not try it..youve got nothing to lose...merkan used to be on here all the time and he hasnt come back, probably because he's feeling great, who knows...we arent getting updated because no new people have tried the drug...give it a shot, youve got nothing to lose compared with what you can gain

I just read this I forgot I ever posted my bad, klonopin and alcohol =blackout. I must of been very depressed.

I had a great Thanksgiving yesterday played football ect..Happy Holidays to everybody.

Boogres, thx for your concern, I usually don't drink it screwed my life up before. After reading this I can see why I had to quit.

Alright it's time to go get my wifey and me some new clothes with all the sales going on take care/Ace