dark weather days

umit

we coming close to winter again dark wheather make you feel more depressed and in dark cloudy wheater i noticed its increase dr in sunny days are the best for dr here in belgium we dont have many sunny days its sucks buth stil stay positive and staying bizzy

whats can you do sometimes shit happens

if you can geth money move too an sunny country sound the best option

Umit, why don't you move? Save up a bit of money if you can and move to Spain or Portugal or southern France. All those countries have lots of sun, especially Spain.

I'm really lucky. I live in the Southwest U.S. and it's really sunny here all the time. I'm moving to southern Arizona in the desert where it's gonna be even sunnier and hotter. I'm pretty excited. Sun is very good for the body and the mind.

its inpossible to save so much money for me i can just hope that there will more sunny days in the next months

i like very much desserts there is a lot of open landschape and i like the mountains i hope i will go to there one day i need to find some friends for it

yea at home isnt a problem buth when you go oustide this common europe wheather causing dr so much when i look around its feel so weird i notice dr only in that envoirment long live sunny days its decrease dr for every body i think