Night on the town

Mr.50's

I ended up drinking a few with my buddies late Halloween night, smoked some cigs to. At first I was having fun was pretty relaxed but I still didn't really feel there that much, kinda depersonalized like usual. I was getting pretty drunk and I noticed something, I was scared and not liking it even though I was relaxed, even when relaxed I don't like being under the influence because it feels like I'm just becoming more lost and gone in my mind, less in this world if you understand. I think I realized through drugs that I don't like drugs/alcohol anymore, and that the most fun I've had was while sober, this is great but can anyone relate?

The really ironic thing about me getting HPPD was that I've never been huge into drugs and at the time I wasn't even hardly drinking. The best moments of my life have come sober. I think most people can say this. Getting wasted is a great way to pass the time and have some fun but the real jucy parts of life always occur while sober. Traveling, getting outside, hiking, camping, photography, astronomy, reading, music, running, deep conversations, movies, music and on and on -- all these things have the ability to give you tremendous feelings of joy and occur without drugs. I haven't had a sip of alcohol in five months, nor any drugs, and I don't plan on going back.