Green Tea Rules (decaf)

Green Tea has helped me so much. I feel it right now and I feel awesome :D it seriously reduced my mental illness

-decrease anxiety/depression SIGNIFICANTLY 

-lemon in the tea REDUCES BRAIN FOG(potassium), and the lemon helps break up the theanine or something, it helps

-helps manage my ADHD symptoms.  

-helps me meditate/yoga

Note it has some caffiene.

IDK if it affects my visuals because I dont check to see.

I heard the half-life is 3 hours, so its allegedly fully out of ones system after 6 hours. (the amounts of caffeiene stay for like 10+ hours i think which is the only annoying part)

So i reccomend that when the l-theanine wears off(active ingrediant), then eat some valerian root to try to counteract the caffiene. 

(l-theanine counteracts the anxious effects of caffiene)

L-theanine in green tea increases dopamine while increases GABA, so more focus, less anxiety. best combo  ever :D

• Upvote 1

When you beat up l-theanine it has stronger affects, beyond that I think the 2-6 mg of caffeine in it are just enough to kind of activate the reception but not overload it, I feel good with a little caffeine but like a coca cola bottle amount (50 mg) makes me feel schizo

• Upvote 1