Jump to content


Matt E.S.

Recommended Posts

I have lurked around this site for a couple of years... now I'm on board! I recently fought my fear of doctors and went from general doc. to opthamologist to M.R.I. place. I now need a neurologist to look at the M.R.I. because I don't think the radiologist was looking for anything besides a tumor. Does anyone know where I can send my M.R.I. data to be looked at by a professional or HPPD study? Anyone else have their symptoms come on years after illicit drug use? Too many ?'s for now, Hope everyone is having a "good" day.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.