So how are things people

Lucid206

• 2 weeks later...

Ima start coming back around here more often, ive missed the study.. But im not gonna play diagnostician anymore hehe, im over that no worries.

good to see some of you are still around :)

glad to see things so alive round here, lol.. very odd tho dosent everyone thing? i always spat what came first hppd or the website for ones personal condition.. website went away for while now i see 'atleast, 50%' of the people i always felt had some form of hppd and not just latent schizo type disorder from use of psychedelic drugs.. not gonna stroke my own ego but thats a thought ya?

heh, 1 hr from the WA rain forest(where hte rainbow gatherings at this year) and i missed my fucking bus so to speak.. fuck tweak. i cant fucking imagine a better place... lame.. ye, my lifes boring nowaday's, im not here to entertain you, heres a challenge, entertain me. lol.. time to goto sleep i think, what kinda rat bastard psychotic "HST" would place stimulants in the hand of one who's slowly looseing mental and physical health lol...

i dunno, i always felt i was eccentric, now i feel like the only normal person on the block heh.

scary times.

One of Gilmour's first duties was to pretend to play a guitar on an "Apples and Oranges" promotional film.[70] In a demonstration of his frustration at being effectively sidelined, Barrett tried to teach the band a new song, "Have You Got It Yet?", but changed the structure on each performance—making it impossible for them to learn.

glad to see things so alive round here, lol.. very odd tho dosent everyone thing? i always spat what came first hppd or the website for ones personal condition.. website went away for while now i see 'atleast, 50%' of the people i always felt had some form of hppd and not just latent schizo type disorder from use of psychedelic drugs.. not gonna stroke my own ego but thats a thought ya?

heh, 1 hr from the WA rain forest(where hte rainbow gatherings at this year) and i missed my fucking bus so to speak.. fuck tweak. i cant fucking imagine a better place... lame.. ye, my lifes boring nowaday's, im not here to entertain you, heres a challenge, entertain me. lol.. time to goto sleep i think, what kinda rat bastard psychotic "HST" would place stimulants in the hand of one who's slowly looseing mental and physical health lol...

i dunno, i always felt i was eccentric, now i feel like the only normal person on the block heh.

scary times.

one of my fav quote(oddly it comes from kids in the hall-brain candy(check it out, their only movie i think, havent followed up in a decade))

yes i have earned the right to say im slow/terminal from pancreatitis problems....good things always come in 3's.. switched to e-smokes. juice/v8 blend replace of pop/soda

i dunno if its my high end anxiety disorder or what but i feel uncomfortable about this place now, had a disccussion with a sea SSin a couplr days.. i recommend it, if anyones addicted to the act of smokeing and not the smoke itsel.. should be fine