Dry eyes anyone?

Who has it? How to manage? Tips?

I've noticed that it has become more prevalent now and another new symptom of mine is that my eyes are partially open when i sleep now.

My eyes are dry/burning a lot when I wake up and it gets better a bit after waking up.

It's a relatively new symptom.

Made me go wikipedia blinking and obviously blinking is related too:

Greater activation of dopaminergic pathways dopamine production in the striatum is associated with a higher rate of spontaneous eye blinking.[4][5] Conditions in which there is reduced dopamine availability such as Parkinson's disease have reduced eye blink rate,[6] while conditions in which it is raised such as schizophrenia have an increased rate

Though blinking may not relieve dry eyes, im probably sure they are very related.

Another supporting factor of that low dopamine = hppd.  check.

Mostly likely controlled by the:

The globus pallidus is a structure in the brain involved in the regulation of voluntary movement. It is part of the basal ganglia, which, among many other things, regulate movements that occur on the subconscious level. If the globus pallidus is damaged, it can cause movement disorders, as its regulatory function will be impaired. There may be cases in which damage is deliberately induced, as in a procedure known as a pallidotomy, in which a lesion is created to reduce involuntary muscle tremors. When it comes to regulation of movement, the globus pallidus has a primarily inhibitory action that balances the excitatory action of the cerebellum. These two systems are designed to work in harmony with each other to allow people to move smoothly, with even, controlled movements. Imbalances can result in tremors, jerks, and other movement problems, as seen in some people with progressive neurological disorders characterized by symptoms like tremors. The basal ganglia act on a subconscious level, requiring no conscious effort to function. When someone makes a decision to engage in an activity such as petting a cat, for example, these structures help to regulate the movement to make it as smooth as possible, and to respond to sensory feedback. Likewise, the globus pallidus is involved in the constant subtle regulation of movement that allows people to walk, talk, and engage in a wide variety of other activities with a minimal level of disruption.

tremor, jerks, and (not me but) talking problem experienced by hppders.