Spoke with Neuro Dr..anyone heard of Synaptagenix??

The patented product is comprised of the following ingredients in validated, evidence-based intake levels: Thiamine,15 mg (1033% of Daily Value); Vitamin B6, 10 mg (500%); Chromium polynicotinate (as ChromeMate®) 200 mcg (166%); a fixed dose combination of amino acids and herbs called Synaptose™ , which contains DL-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Passion Flower Extract; a Metalloglycoside™ Complex containing Arabinogalactans, N-Acetylglucosamine, Astragalus, Aloe Vera, Frankincense Resin, White Pine Bark Extract, and Spirulina; Rhodiola (as RhodiGen™; L-Glutamine; 5-Hydroxytroptophan (5-HTP); Thiamine Hydrochloride; Pyroxidal-5-phosphate; Pyridoxine HCl; and Chromium polynicotinate

Doesn't sound like anything spectacular to me. It just sounds awesome, but really its nothing more special than your above-average multi-vitamin.

Though I've no clue what arabinogalactans, frankincense resin, and white pine bark extract are supposed to do. Other than that it looks like a B-complex combined with two DA precursors, some herbs generally considered as healthy anyways, some Rhodiola, some Spirulina, a bit of Passion Flower, and the generally-considered-useless Glucosamine. And that for $120,-. My BS detector is ringing bells here. For that money, you can get a multi-vitamin that not only has all of that, but much, much more, and you could probably buy around 3-4 times the supply.

Don't be fooled by the fancy patented names.. Sure there's nothing wrong with giving a prodopaminergic cocktail a spin, but not for this price; it's a rip-off. Save your money mate.