Mach Bands - Experiment (Need Online Testers) (Visual Snow)

Random1

I am looking more into the nature of this visual snow, its causes, and its implications for the visual cortex.

Please go to the following link: http://dragon.uml.edu/psych/mach.html

Read the description, and take a look at the Mach Bands image.

Please supply the following information in your reply:

- Do you see the Mach Band effect as described, or do you see 7 uniformly colored bands without any effect?
- How did you get your visual snow?
- Any other accompanying symptoms?

If you do not see the Mach Band effect, try to confirm with someone who doesn't have visual snow that they see the Mach Band effect and post the result with your reply. Determine whether they experience greater or lesser Mach Band effect (greater would mean larger discolored bands near the edges), if possible.

The information gathered from this experiment will be helpful in pinpointing the neurological nature of visual snow and help all sufferers.

Thanks, I await your replies.

• Upvote 2

It is quite possible that visual snow is the product of some type of brain-proxy that filters stimulus as it passes between the hemispheres of your brain. I'd imagine that most of the symptoms of HPPD can easily be emulated with this type of technology. I'd highly recommend contacting your local intelligence agency to see if they are involved in anyway.

I'd imagine that the simulation of visual snow could easily disorient someone and could also prevent the formulation of visual memories. I'm pretty sure there are people electrocuting my brain and when I contacted the CIA, they refused to communicate with me.

Also, my father is turning into a hyper-vigilant asshole that threatens me passively when ever I think about telling people to contact the CIA for me. (I believe he may have been given ear pieces by 'Skull and bones' members while on the Dr. Phil show). For example, right as I was deciding to write this post he started violently twisting a water bottle in a very intimidating and threating way.

He also dragged me to the hospital and got me diagnosed as a schizophrenic after beating me up for complaining about him masturbating in the living room with a back massager (because the neighbors down stairs might have heard me complaining)

I'm pretty sure there are federal agents lying on my profile, so if any CIA official could come in and evaluate my situation, i'd really appreciate it. I don't want to end up being one of those sorry assholes that end up getting dragged into the entertainment industry to become a robot actor because I was unable to get in touch with the Central Intelligence Agency.

It is quite possible that visual snow is the product of some type of brain-proxy that filters stimulus as it passes between the hemispheres of your brain. I'd imagine that most of the symptoms of HPPD can easily be emulated with this type of technology. I'd highly recommend contacting your local intelligence agency to see if they are involved in anyway.

I'd imagine that the simulation of visual snow could easily disorient someone and could also prevent the formulation of visual memories. I'm pretty sure there are people electrocuting my brain and when I contacted the CIA, they refused to communicate with me.

Also, my father is turning into a hyper-vigilant asshole that threatens me passively when ever I think about telling people to contact the CIA for me. (I believe he may have been given ear pieces by 'Skull and bones' members while on the Dr. Phil show). For example, right as I was deciding to write this post he started violently twisting a water bottle in a very intimidating and threating way.

He also dragged me to the hospital and got me diagnosed as a schizophrenic after beating me up for complaining about him masturbating in the living room with a back massager (because the neighbors down stairs might have heard me complaining)

I'm pretty sure there are federal agents lying on my profile, so if any CIA official could come in and evaluate my situation, i'd really appreciate it. I don't want to end up being one of those sorry assholes that end up getting dragged into the entertainment industry to become a robot actor because I was unable to get in touch with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Thanks for the thread bump, see a psychiatrist about your schizophrenia.

Still looking for people to partake in this experiment, it has profound implications for discovering the causes of visual snow.