Surgery

cs1234

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled in a couple months and I want to know what anesthetics to stay away from. Can people who have undergone surgery and have been put under share some experiences?

I wouldnt worry about this too much. This is very minor srugery. The anesthetic shouldn't affect you too much. They just kinda knock you out for a few minutes and you wake up high as hell. Even if it does, the painkillers they give you should help you ignore any spike in smypotms until the return to normal.

I wouldnt worry about this too much. This is very minor srugery. The anesthetic shouldn't affect you too much. They just kinda knock you out for a few minutes and you wake up high as hell. Even if it does, the painkillers they give you should help you ignore any spike in smypotms until the return to normal.

thanks for the input, I decided to swerve away from the laughing gas and opted for the IV to put you under. I'd still like to hear some experiences with this though.

I thought I remembered somone reporing a relapse from anasthesia but I searched for it and all I found was good things. I bumped a good thread about knee surgery to the top of the main and general forums for you. it sounds like noone had any problems but I just skimmed it. 

I thought I remembered somone reporing a relapse from anasthesia but I searched for it and all I found was good things. I bumped a good thread about knee surgery to the top of the main and general forums for you. it sounds like noone had any problems but I just skimmed it. 

thnks bro that helped a lot! I almost cant wait cause it means I get high as fuck and get painkillers haha!

I had my wisdom teeth pulled a about 6 years ago.  I had seen on the visual snow board that someone got vs after the surgery.  They used laughing gas I believe so I went with IV benzo.  He was going to add something else but it was another drug I heard was bad so asked just to use the benzo.