Red eyes

windscar

Some days I wake up with my eyes red like if I smoked weed but worse (without doing any drug) and it lasts several days. I never had that before HPPD and not I have it several times. Has anyone had that too? What that could be?

Yes I had this, it can be painful in my case it was candida related. Its still crops up when my eyes get wet and they are red like that it stings like a bitch. I believe its a salt issue when ever I had it my phlegm also tasted really salty try drinking more water. And thats officially the last I thing I will say on the matter. laugh.gif

Alright dude, what is this candida shit? My eyes sting too, not too bad, and the symptom left for a while, but lately it's been comin back, along with the itchy-zappy scalp, pretty annoying. Sometimes it's like a little pin prick to the eye, it sucks and then it does sting alot.

Now that i think about it, alot more shit happens to my left eye than my right...think i could have candida?

When I first started experiencing HPPD I had no idea what was going on. I thought I was being secretly dosed and was constantly checking my pupils and eyes.

I am hesitant to say that the red eyes are directly caused by HPPD. More likely it is caused by poor sleep (possibly from HPPD/anxiety) or irritants in the air. Try out some eye drops if they are dry/irritated and don't stress about it -it'll only make it worse.

DUkkha

When I first started experiencing HPPD I had no idea what was going on. I thought I was being secretly dosed and was constantly checking my pupils and eyes.

I am hesitant to say that the red eyes are directly caused by HPPD. More likely it is caused by poor sleep (possibly from HPPD/anxiety) or irritants in the air. Try out some eye drops if they are dry/irritated and don't stress about it -it'll only make it worse.

DUkkha

Concur, especially the sleep part. Being under stress from the mental toll from this and also a symptom of hppd can also be stress as opposed to the hppd visual symproms only causing the strees, does not allow for restful sleep that we normally have had. Bad sleeep causes havoc with many bodily operations.