Sooooo, what happened to everyone?

Hi there! I'm Unknown Error, some of you may know me from the old forum. A bit about me I've had bad HPPD for 13 years, and used to use the old forum a lot but took a break for a number of reasons..

I recently went to log onto the forum only to find it was no longer in existence anyone know why?

So, I guess this is the new forum? Does anyone hear from any of the following; Mom Of 2, Pennyarcade, Jay1, Saga, David Kozin, Merkan?? I hope everyone is OK.

I see Larry C and 1998 post here, I remember you two so I hope you are doing well guys!

Hi there! I'm Unknown Error, some of you may know me from the old forum. A bit about me I've had bad HPPD for 13 years, and used to use the old forum a lot but took a break for a number of reasons..

I recently went to log onto the forum only to find it was no longer in existence anyone know why?

So, I guess this is the new forum? Does anyone hear from any of the following; Mom Of 2, Pennyarcade, Jay1, Saga, David Kozin, Merkan?? I hope everyone is OK.

I see Larry C and 1998 post here, I remember you two so I hope you are doing well guys!

Hi Unknown Error,

Good to hear from you again. The other site was down for a couple of months at least. Then David created this and practically no one comes here that were at the other site. I have been coming here for months and do not see the membership growing. All content from the other site is gone also, which is a bit dissapointing.

Jay had started another site and wrote me an email about it. I asked him if he had known that the hppdonline site was back. He said his link did not work. He then decided not start a new site. He posted her once and only once. Merkan posted a couple of times bu that was a while ago. Maggy Tito also posted once. David started this site. Saga is administrator but does not post. No word from the others you mentioned as far as I remember. Take a look at the member list and see who you recognize.

I was about to write another post saying that this site is very inactive, almost dead and I do not know what can be done to change that.

Peace,

Larry

That is a terrible shame that all the info from the previous site has gone, and even more so that there is no active forum.

I too struggled to fine this sit again once registering, I hope it improves.

Why did the other sitcease to be it was very active?

I take it no wondercure has been found yet lol I live in hope..

Take care

Hey U E ! Good to see some familiar faces here I hope you are well, I was hoping there would be more old faces to, hopefully more people will check in... it took me long enough.

Hey PennyA,

Good to see you here. (noticed you did not say hello to me <_< ).

Don't hold your breaath on people checking in. Or if they do it usually is not for long. So far this new site, and I have been on this site for months, is a dismal failure. And I think I can find better ways to waste time. You just got here. Come frequently and you will see what I mean. The number of total posts should give you an indication as would the number of members.

Hope you are doing well. Any changes from your last updates months ago?