My guess is that you are in your early 20s or something like that. When this happened to me, i had speech problems so i made it a point to work on annunciating and grammar with hardcore vigor.

Tinnitus came with loud music, hearing loss, ear fluid, infection, etc. There have been times where sounds of all kinds were like nails on a chalk board. But i suppose it beats the other option of not being able to hear. Sound is essentially pressure, from a physics stand point.

This sounds like a symptom similar to migraine/headaches symptoms. I'd be interested if when you are able to deal with the other symptoms you have <dp, anxiety, etc> if it turns into a migraine-y type headache/aura thing.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

i have hyperacusis! yeah, for real. several years after overcoming hppd, as well as benzos, i come down with some massive auditory pathology, tinnitus, hyperacusis and all around noise damage. i really think it takes a certain nervous system to have to go through all this crap almost consecutively before the age of 25.

i have hyperacusis! yeah, for real. several years after overcoming hppd, as well as benzos, i come down with some massive auditory pathology, tinnitus, hyperacusis and all around noise damage. i really think it takes a certain nervous system to have to go through all this crap almost consecutively before the age of 25.

that was me. forgot to log in i guess.

I have ear pressure and tinnitus. For me the beeping noise doesn't bother me. What does is having pressure in my ears like I'm scuba diving and constantly have to equalize.

When I hear music ect. sometimes I'll get a migraine like headache (headpressure) just from noise, it's like my brain is having such a hard time proscessing info. my cns doesn't know how to react.

Ps. Benzo wd's can make earpressure unbearable/ it's lke rice crispies. snap, crackle and popping in your ears constanly

• 1 year later...