Different feeling

Hey so I think I'd get a quicker and maybe more responses here. Anyways I coming off of klonopin or at least trying to and this is the 6th day. I guess my main question is I've been seeing "differently". I don't know how else to explain it. Just everything is different sometime maybe looks smaller or just perceiving it as smaller. Back to the question though. Is this withdrawal symptoms or what my hppd is like without the klono? Don't know how I'd do it if it was.

I don't remember what it wAs like really I've been on klonopin for five years. Any help would be nice

I once tried Paxil and I think that made things worse actually. I was sorta hoping that the klonopin was actually making me feel worse and once I got off it things would be better lol. I might get back on something if it stays like this tbh. Tryptophan actually made me feel a little better I think but if a serotonin increase is all I need why was I on benzos for five years lol?

Paxil has wild side effects. And there are better ssri's. Benzos work with GABA. GABA works against glutamate. If you have too much glutamate, you will have panic or anxiety. If you have too little glutamate, you may show signs of schizophrenia.

Klonopin is for GAD. It's not very good for panic attacks. And it should probably only be taken occasionally. IMO it should not be taken more than once a day. And i think should never be taken 3x a day. It takes 1/3 of a month to leave your system.

Serotonin can actually mediate levels of other neurotransmitters such as glutamate and dopamine.

I don't know why you were on it for 5 years; shitty doctor?

There is a seizure risk associated with klonopin and IMO should be made obsolete by now especially for outpatient.

As you get off klonopin, there are going to be some funky stuff going on, anxiety, etc. Make sure you taper very, very slowly.

lol it was the only thing that was working and when i tried to get off of it went way to quickly and scared the shit out of me, so went back on. albeit at a lower dose which is what ime coming ooff now .25 twice a day. for six days been doing .25 in the morning. is that to much of a cut.. we both figured it was such a small dose it would be ok to do that and go off completely this thursday i believe. thoughts? seems you have more knowledge than me so appreciate the help. and yea i figured id have some symptoms which is why im holding out hope that maybe after a few rough coupple of months id actually feel better without the klono.

Jesus Christ so I'm on a trip down to Atlanta and am freaking out big Time. I'm supposed to drive my car back 8 houtabut if I'm like this there's no way. seems Time is going by real slow.and I'm biting my lip to make sure I'm hre if that makes sense. think my dp/dr is going haywire along with the anxiety. its been a week since I cut my dosage in half and seems the worse decided to happen now. is it a good idea to just take my nighttime.dosage for a few days see the doc and try to get him to prescribe sinemet as instead of the klonopin? Or just a smaller dissolving klonopin dosage to go slower? I realize five years on it is a lot but seems I'm easily affected by drugs. more than others cause it was an only .25 cut. and I feel like in gonna throw up as well