VEP showed up negative?

Merkan

Kinda weird since that is the part of the QEEG that shows the delay time that is present in HPPD. My only explanation is that in Sweden there is no normal control results to compare with. I will pull my results from the lab and compare it with for instance Davids QEEG. Also i will try to get someone like dr A to take a look at the results

However, what is weird is that i got abnormal results on a normal eye exam where you are supposed to detect dots in the peripheral view. Since the other test came out ok, i need to do that test again since they think something went wrobg with the test.

My VEP was fine as well. Defects have to be severe to show in VEP

i got abnormal results on a normal eye exam where you are supposed to detect dots in the peripheral view

What were these abnormal results? Sluggish? Missing areas?

When I did this test, it was abnormally good - they said it was the fastest they remember in 25 years. But at the time, peripheral vision was hyperactive ... way over sensitive.

Peripheral vision is processed in different parts of the brain than focal vision.

but you only had an VEP-test right?

i think the diffrences only show up on a qeeg not in the VEP.

i think the normal VEP test dont show any significant results you have to compare it with a databank or a controll group.

http://www.visualsnow.com/information/research/pdfs/abraham46-56.pdf

here is the study of dr. a. if i understand correctly the diffrences only show up if you compare it with the controll group.

i read alot of storys at the yuku forum where people had an VEP test and in the most cases it showed up nothing a few was positive but the most werent.

i think the diffrences in the VEP is to slight to show up.

the visual field test i have done was also fine but i found it hard with these small blue dots and HPPD didnt know exactly what was an afterimage or an actual blue dot.

Sluggish i guess, didn't specify. I didn't really know when to press, this was before i took the right amount of sinemet so had slight vs left. Maybe i missed dots all over and thats why they want me to do it again.

What were these abnormal results? Sluggish? Missing areas?