What type of closed eye visuals do you get?

Sam

My HPPD consists of afterimages, VS, and seeing patterns on surfaces.

When my visual snow is intense, my CEV consists of a bunch of lines forming a fine checkerboard pattern. I guess the best way to describe it is black graph paper where the lines are always dark green. But the lines always move and sometimes form shapes that resemble a human face.

The other type of CEV I get is just random flashes of light with movement cloudlike green haze in the background.

fractal like patterns when bad that turn into like DMT trip images. google dmt images, like that after 10 mins of shut eyes.

when good, VS that gets a bit patterny

Damn. Those dmt images are totally different from what I had in mind. I guess it might also depend on how you got your HPPD. I got mine from mushrooms so most of the patterns I see on surfaces resemble those from my trips. They are just repetitive patterns, but nothing colorful like dmt images.

my hppd is woodrose-caused, and all drugs I took before getting hppd were natural ones (some parts of plants). and quite often I see a giraffe taking leaves off a high tree. or there are shapes (sometimes human-like) which are moving. Soemtimes I can control their way of moving, so it feels like a free cinema ;)

most of the time there are just flashing shapes in different colours. They are not geomatrical most of the time.

Spinning spirals and flowing kaleidoscopic patterns. They are usually a mix of grey, orange, purple and blue. They can occasionaly be quite vivid, but the colors are washed out. I.e. they're not exactly beautiful.. :-)

Most of the time I have an undulating, color-shifting mist.

Snow, like on a no-reception TV channel, was my CEV. Also earlier on, I was having flying comets and hornet stripes but that was closed- or open-eyed. I was also getting different-sized round-spinning lights. This kind of reminded me of the cover to Led Zeppelin III. Also popping bubbles, every few seconds. Also I was getting this weird thing: like if i was taking a shower, i could make my entire vision BLACK.

What do you mean mgrade...like you could make your vision turn negative? what do you mean by BLACK lol?

Anyways I dont really get CEVs. Most of the time I just start seeing geometrical shapes/patterns in my snow after closing my eyes for a while. That doesn't really count as a CEV because it's in my snow but whatever. this used to surprisingly not bother me at all but now it freaks the shit out of me. I guess that's because it rarely happens now. But one time in mid spring I found like 4 or 5 4 leaf clovers one day and then whenever I closed my eyes I would see clovers for like the next 2 weeks. It wasn't bad at all...just weird. The attached image is pretty much what I saw whenever I closed my eyes.

post-789-0-17554900-1342485831_thumb.jpg

I've seen the clover-thing too........but like i have this weird control (or uncontrol) of my rods and cones in my eye, this is when my eyes are open, everything can just go dark, i mean dark black in the daytime (usu. while taking shower) but this doesn't happen anymore

I get huminod figures as well, I can't control tem though. Also when my hppd is really bad I get alittle creature that will follow me around. It's about the size of a cat with 6 legs and is pitch black. It never enters my direct vision however. It always sckiters from behind one thing in the room/area to behind another. I can only ever get a slight picture on it before it hides agin. This thing also haunts all of my trips for about and hour or so.

This started after I doesed 15mg of 2cp, the min od point is 12.5 I didn't know that at the time or I wouldn't have done it. Long story short be careful with 2cp

• 8 months later...

In my first weeks I had crazy visuals when I would go to bed and would stay in the dark for 10 minutes...it would normally start of with the typical snow, that then would transform in moving shapes of snow and fractals and eventually on bad nights I would start seeing faces / beautiful sceneries...I remember three days after I got hppd I had this amazing trip which looked like I was flying through the universe...sounds crazy, but I am not. Well, many of them are enjoyable, and once you lose your axiety completely they dissapear too

• Upvote 1