Do I have DP/DR?

Davidirl

Sounds very familiar to me.

Another question I have: How do you feel about time?

Does it pass slowlier, faster? Can you say how much time has passed, by not thinking about the stuff you did and judging it logically? Has your feeling about time changed since you have those symptoms?

From my point of view, when checking my symptoms, I came to the conclusion to call it DP/DR, but here are people around which know much more about this topic.

lucky you. This is kind of my most annoying symptom. I can't say if I am sitting in front of my laptop for five minutes or five hours, unless I remember everything I did and guess how long it might have taken to do it.

For me it is really helpful to accept my symptoms. When I don't fight them we live in a nice endosymbiosis. Of course it is really really hard to get to this point and I needed long time for it and it was a tough time, but when you are finally there, everything is easier, mostly.

Moaning doesn't change anything and saying "Oh my god, I am going crazy" too. It could only make everything worse...

but this is only my personal opinion (and I moan a lot about my symptoms, btw)

Yeah.....you got that DP/DR stuff.......i know that feeling esp. with a leaves-thing you were talking about .......All that: take-a-deep-breath, feel-good, looking-far-into-the-horizon confidence kinda just goes away, and you are kinda

floating 2 feet behind your eyes, things in your periphery, and this 2-dimensional fishbowl sight: trying to differentiate one leaf from the next, one tree from the next, as they blow in the wind.

lucky you. This is kind of my most annoying symptom. I can't say if I am sitting in front of my laptop for five minutes or five hours, unless I remember everything I did and guess how long it might have taken to do it.

For me it is really helpful to accept my symptoms. When I don't fight them we live in a nice endosymbiosis. Of course it is really really hard to get to this point and I needed long time for it and it was a tough time, but when you are finally there, everything is easier, mostly.

Moaning doesn't change anything and saying "Oh my god, I am going crazy" too. It could only make everything worse...

but this is only my personal opinion (and I moan a lot about my symptoms, btw)

I get the the loss of the feeling of time as well. It sucks. Everything seems like it happens so quick. I can still tell how much time has passed but it just feels like time moves extremely quickly. It messes witth your head A LOT.