Tussionex

i see a lot of people from europe on here and not sure if you guys do the whole cough syrup thing but i do. especially living in atlanta now. i was wondering what anyones experience was with tuss? myself i took 4 tsp. tonight at like 7 30 it is now 12 15 and thanks to the extended release it feels fantastic.

it might best to quit drugs all together but myself and others on here feel a little different. this is a great high alternative if you keep it under control and just looking for other opinions to help with that.

I've had hppd for 8 years and just got into robotripping last year. I've had about 25 trips since then and haven't had any problems with hppd or otherwise. I've had some really wonderous spritual experiences that have helped me to overcome some fears and work through difficult times. I generally stay within the 1st to 2nd plateau range although I've had a few 3rd plateaus. I've had some really great trips combining it with nitrous (it pretty much feels like K at that point). At the lower plateaus I feel empathy, euphoria, and serenity. It has a stimulating quality that makes dancing and music more appreciable. I can thank dxm for sparking my interest in dubstep, techstep, and psybient, with this drug it seems the weirder the better haha :) . I would be glad to discuss any of my experiences and answer any questions you might have. What is the highest dose you have taken? How many experiences have you had?

Haha shaolinbomber^ I agree with u but I think he's talkIng about dxm, a dissociative that has 4 completely different highs depending on how much you take.

The only dxm experience that I had was when I took around 300 mg of he extended release stuff with 15 mg of insuflated ritalin. I had also been taking adderal a couple times in the days before the experience. I was at the second plateau but I think it started to border along the 3rd plateau because I was starting to get super noticeable and scary time and audio distortions. Jesus that was a scary trip, not because I didn't know how much I was taking and it hit me pretty hard when I was I unexpectant of it but because I was soooo scared I was gonna start gettin visual hallucinations and that it would fuck up my hppd forever. Luckily it didn't but because of all the adderal and Ritalin Anne dxm in a small time period I got a mild case of serotonin syndrome. It was terrible, i got a tremor in my neck whenever I drifted off to sleep so i was just up all night shaking.i think that i permanently fucked up my visual snow, made it larger and now I see these little flashes of light in it. It's been returning to base line though, especially since ive been stayIng sober.

Even though it was scary lookin back I wish I could've known that it wouldn't have fucked up m hppd so I could enjoy it, bu here's no way in hell I would do it again. If you don't have dpdr yet then I would stay away from all dissociatives at all costs too. It was kind of a spiritual trip tho, learned a lot about what's causing most of my mental problems.

Bottom line, stay off this shit, especially while u have hppd. I understand that this particular drug might click with you, but you'd regret takin it if it made your visual snow worse, like it did to me.

Haha shaolinbomber^ I agree with u but I think he's talkIng about dxm, a dissociative that has 4 completely different highs depending on how much you take.

The only dxm experience that I had was when I took around 300 mg of he extended release stuff with 15 mg of insuflated ritalin. I had also been taking adderal a couple times in the days before the experience. I was at the second plateau but I think it started to border along the 3rd plateau because I was starting to get super noticeable and scary time and audio distortions. Jesus that was a scary trip, not because I didn't know how much I was taking and it hit me pretty hard when I was I unexpectant of it but because I was soooo scared I was gonna start gettin visual hallucinations and that it would fuck up my hppd forever. Luckily it didn't but because of all the adderal and Ritalin Anne dxm in a small time period I got a mild case of serotonin syndrome. It was terrible, i got a tremor in my neck whenever I drifted off to sleep so i was just up all night shaking.i think that i permanently fucked up my visual snow, made it larger and now I see these little flashes of light in it. It's been returning to base line though, especially since ive been stayIng sober.

Even though it was scary lookin back I wish I could've known that it wouldn't have fucked up m hppd so I could enjoy it, bu here's no way in hell I would do it again. If you don't have dpdr yet then I would stay away from all dissociatives at all costs too. It was kind of a spiritual trip tho, learned a lot about what's causing most of my mental problems.

Bottom line, stay off this shit, especially while u have hppd. I understand that this particular drug might click with you, but you'd regret takin it if it made your visual snow worse, like it did to me.

Nah bro. Tussionex is liquid hydrocodone with an anti-cholinergic like promethazine. It's a narcotic cough syrup. Trust me I know all too well (unfortunately).

http://www.tussionex.com/

Oh damn haha I wasnt really thinking when I posted that...I just saw the 'tuss' in the name and immediately related it to cough syrup.

i see a lot of people from europe on here and not sure if you guys do the whole cough syrup thing but i do.

Anyways dont do hyrdrocodone or dxm