Hppd while having fever/having a cold.

morbide

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to ask how hppd affects you while you are sick, i'm having a cold atm and high fever and my visuals are off the charts, the whole room is vibrating and god knows what else will happen :/

I'll have to endure this and hopefully i'll be better tomorrow :)

My ghosting gets worse with a cold, thats about it. whenever my vision is broken from something like watery eyes from sneezing, dirt my hppd visuals get a little worse. they always go back to base line when whatever is obstructing my eye is gone. So when you get better they should go back to normal/baseline

Swine Flu was the worst experience of my life... I really think I was close to death... took 6 weeks to recover from the illness and lost so much weight that I was still ill/weak for another year.

haha, that is just a drop in the ocean... i have tales of being put in a coma after a football hooligan beating, being ran over by a lorry and having to go to hosiptal after eating loads of pound coins.. to name but a few.... I'll save them for a rainy day though... my post hppd booze frenzy was a bit wild ;)

Haha crazy bastard :D I was only a little street thug when i was younger, robberies (or robberys?) fights and burglary :P But it seems you were the victim always and a coma holy shit! Good thing you woke up.

thats madness, i was never into that shit. my school was rough, people took knifes and had guns, mad football fights and stuff. so i just didnt wanna be apart of it, i stuck to skateboarding and bmx. i only started taking drugs when i got heavily into the jungle/dnb scene

thats madness, i was never into that shit. my school was rough, people took knifes and had guns, mad football fights and stuff. so i just didnt wanna be apart of it, i stuck to skateboarding and bmx. i only started taking drugs when i got heavily into the jungle/dnb scene
Madness?!?! This, is... SWEDEN! I couldn't help it :3

I didn't think Sweden was too bad for crime?

I was brought up in a real shithole called Kidderminster.... proper scum, lots of fighting and nothing to do. Didn't even have McDonalds or a cinema.... Just drugs, booze, girls and fights (sounds quite good, now I write it!). Portugal is so relaxed compared to UK

never been there before. it sounds like where i live now. rural scotland. moved from in all fairness a rough part of edinburgh to here and had nothing to do but drink and take drugs, atleast back in edinburgh there was things to do bar the violence.

how long u been in portugal?

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to ask how hppd affects you while you are sick, i'm having a cold atm and high fever and my visuals are off the charts, the whole room is vibrating and god knows what else will happen :/

I'll have to endure this and hopefully i'll be better tomorrow :)

Well, as usual I'm the odd ball on this one ... when I've got a fever, visuals are better. At 102 F or higher DR is gone and motion latency is gone - basically normal vision (and yes I was crazy enough to moniter it with a thermometer - I REALLY am a dullard). Symptoms match tempurature, so when it gets highest in the afternoon, I feel like crap but vision is great. As temp drops, then vision craps out.

Likewise, if temp is running below normal, motion latency is worse (but everything else seems the same)

I've tried replicating it by soaking in a hot bath, but it barely improves anything. As far as visuals go, fever is great ... but it isn't a practical solution.

Its a bummer ... ever since taking Sinemet I hardly ever get sick ... maybe I'll try swine flu just as a test, lol. Then if that works, there is always measles, small pox, anthrax, ...