the worst part of the day

Night time is causing me issues. During the day I can do shit and the anxirty isnt there, im all good. Night time is not good. Getting to sleep is a big challenge for me. It takes effort and causes fear. The cevs aint too bad now but I still worry. Cos the doctor didnt give me pills im struggling a little. Anyone got tips for night timw and preparing to sleep with hppd? Anyone else have issues. Still need to get valarian root as alice recommended

I just wrote down all my issues on the "Has HPPD changed the way you dream thread?" so I won't put them down again but trust me I have had many problems with sleep since HPPD.

Luckily all of these problems are dissapearing and i am actually having lots of good sleep even though I, like you, have sleep anxiety. The sleep anxiety mostly came from two things for me: being afraid that my sleep problems were a sign that I was going insane and worrying that a bad sleep experience would raise my anxiety and consequentially all of my other symptoms for a few days (this used to happen a lot). But these fears shouldn't bother you because Hypnagogic Hallucinations (wikipedia it) and other sleep problems aren't at all connected to schitzophrenia and once you learn how to deal with sleep problems like CEVs without worrying as much it won't effect you in the following days. I have sleep disturbances only about once a week now and when I do I know that they are harmless so it is now easy for me to ignore them and get back to sleep within minutes, sometimes I can even enjoy them to a point.

Does that help or are there other reasons why sleeping makes you anxious? Get some Valerian root, it helps me a lot even though it is probably mostly a placebo effect.

Once again if you haven't already wikipedia-ed Hypnagogic Hallucinations or Hypnagogia then I strongly recomend that you do.

Well I dont worry im going nuts. My brain works over time. During the day I keep myself busy to keep my brain shur up. At night im tryna switch off so my brain works over time running over sgit often causing panic attacks, the more it happens the more freaked out I am the higher the chance is. Never used to have this.

The mornings and nights are the worst, i can't go to sleep early couse then the next day will be longer :( And with cev's and visual i can't even close my eyes for a break, feels like my brain is constantly working at a high rate but the energy is prioritized wrong.

Hard to describe, it's like the visual snow gets denser and it's making shapes. I can shape my own figures sometimes though, pretty funny :) Strange part is that i remember having heavy cev's pre-hppd, fractals and shit.