My symptoms continue to progress after 13 months. They are so severe. Has anyone else had this then it improve ?

On 7/13/2021 at 10:04 AM, Fawkinchit said:

Can you give at least a brief description of your symptoms, its not entirely common for HPPD to progress in symptoms after about a month of getting it.

Very severe visual snow, and VSS symptoms. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had hppd  for 50 years am clean  & sober now more detoxed I'm the more prolific hppd a living  nightmare many psych wards other attempts I don't want mention the best advice they gave me was meditate get a dog listen to music unfortunately the  psych wards know  the most  about hppd I wish  u all the best

4 hours ago, MichaelHPPD20years said:

Had HPPD for 20 years but for the first 10 years or so it seemed to get worse about every week or every month. I always thought my brain was slowly failing me from the damage that acid did to me, never could explain it... Lately I've felt better than I've ever felt since I fell into this hellish nightmare and have been making improvements (with a little help) but no one seems to believe me....

do you know why? were you sober first 10 years

• 2 months later...

I get this is a horrible thing we've done to ourselves. My experience is it never ends.it gets different. After 50 years it never stops actually  it's  getting worse. The brain damage is real.i feel tortured .thank for ur share. It's empowering  to know I'm  not alone the only people that understand are people that  have it & psych wards. We must accept it stay outside  from sun up to sun down enjoy ur psychedelic  enhancement. Medications have been  a disaster  have been  a disaster. Except clamaziipam. Maui is  psychedelic wonderland aloha