How bad is your visual snow?

morbide

I have noticed more forums about visual snow popping up, it's nice that the awereness is increasing! Hopefully scientists will get their thumbs out of their asses and come up with a cure already ;D

Here is the link btw, it seems to be a pretty small forum but hoefully, it will eventually grow and get more publicity!

http://www.visualsnowforum.com/

There are many interesting links to presentations at that forum, it might be worth looking into.

Edited by morbide

im not sure you know art is more somethin i enjoy doing than looking at, i appreciate anything that i can tell involved skill and effort, thats what makes art good, not all this bullshit modern stuff that ''makes you think'', theres no skill in half of it

i do like h r giger though some creepy art, and he does some bad asssss guitars

I like the thoughts behind the paintings, like Kazimir Malevitj's painting which would've been a religious motive but he said that no religion is right for everyone so he painted a black square. Simple yet amazing.

post-1471-0-30370700-1336427696_thumb.jpeg

• 6 months later...

You know, with visual snow, i never really realized i had it until i looked at the visual disturbance a different way. Some people see it as bad static like on a TV not hooked up to anything, and others its like a 1985 TV vs. a 2012 HD-TV. For me, it was like a warping of a space-plane. But i didn't look at it like snow until i heard of the name.