How bad is your visual snow?

morbide

i cant say who bad my snow is on these simmulators.

because its changing in the course of the day.

also my snow seems not be directly infront of my eyes, i see it mostly on walls in a distance if i go close enough it diminishes.

also not the whole wall is covered its like on the second picture here:

http://www.migraine-aura.org/content/e27891/e27265/e42285/e42442/e42444/e42534/e42546/index_en.html

but not white it is transparent.

lucky for u mandy ;D visual snow doesnt bother me too much its easy to ignore really once ur used to it

and good to hear u graduated morbide!! what did u graduate from lol

been drinkin quite abit myself today haha twas my hometown derby today so had to celebrate

dont even like football to be honest but its an occasion thats still entertaining lol

harry ur a fucking nutter man, im too prang to drink a beer and ur partying all day. please be carefull dude. congrats on graduating but. dont fuck urself up
I know :P I have a good sense for alcohol and i'm barely drunk ;) ty for caring though, and i wont fuck myself up :)

lucky for u mandy ;D visual snow doesnt bother me too much its easy to ignore really once ur used to it

and good to hear u graduated morbide!! what did u graduate from lol

been drinkin quite abit myself today haha twas my hometown derby today so had to celebrate

dont even like football to be honest but its an occasion thats still entertaining lol

I guess it's like high school for you guys, it's really big here in sweden to graduate from that :) I studied societyscience(directly translated from swedish :P) and economics!

Well you can make easy money out of modern art, paint a dot and call it the complexity of the human instinct att get one godzillion dollars for it. Maybe i'll try that... I fancy classic art ;)

While i need like 5 more years of full time study to get a job involving economy :D

well is a job in economy what you want? if it is you should go for it!

and i know what you mean about art but thats only the lucky ones really :P

No i dont want to work with economy, as soon as my hppd eases i'll join the army :)