before/after hppd

2muchmandy

BTW, that blob fish looks like my old neighbor (all the more reason to avoid sushi)

stop posting dodgy pictures u bastard! i clicked this page to load, looked away then back to see a cows mouth, just about shat myself

Sorry ... I get these irresistible urges ... need to join a 12 step program - 'Posting Bastards Anonymous'

Zukov,

Have you found that HPPD makes it harder to play instruments?

They eat cow tounge here in Portugal

After seeing that pic, I might try it in a hotdog roll

I've eaten cow tongue ... it tasted fine :P The only food to taste that tastes you back :o

There are worse things than cow tongue

cow-tongue-man_130434556442.jpg

[ Sorry, seem to fall into the trap of jokes with poor taste ... just scroll down a little and it will all go away ]

Haha cows are dicks.

Uum, naa not really, can still guitar as normal

Cool (about the guitar :P )

I can't play (before or after) but try to learn. Chords are too hard plus the pinky is deformed and can't much use it (though it didn't stop Django).

For a couple of years, certain tones sounded 'off-key' ... even though it isn't possible for a single string to be out-of-tune when no others are played. It was how the brain was processing harmonics. For a while it was just the middle 2 strings but over time the problem shifted with pitch to the lower 2 strings. HPPD (etc.) can really do some odd things

(think my brain is a Blob Fish).

Not much problem now ... with pitch ... still play horrible anyway :angry:

Anyway, music is ultra cool. Anyone else suffer 'pitch' problems?

cow tongue is yummy im lovin it^^

but i have a strange gust BTW, i also would like to try blobfish after seeing this pic :)

i play better instruments since HPPD too, before iwas only able to play the guitar and bass,

now i can play keyboard, drums, better guitar and bass as before^^

Yet i consider to learn Tin Whistle.

in summer i earn more money then i want to buy afew more instruments

maybe my wife will be annoyed if i make our house to a rehearsal place^^

cow tongue is yummy im lovin it^^

but i have a strange gust BTW, i also would like to try blobfish after seeing this pic :)

i play better instruments since HPPD too, before iwas only able to play the guitar and bass,

now i can play keyboard, drums, better guitar and bass as before^^

Yet i consider to learn Tin Whistle.

in summer i earn more money then i want to buy afew more instruments

maybe my wife will be annoyed if i make our house to a rehearsal place^^

Yes, my wife frequently wants to kill me for 'rehearsals'.

Glad you can play more.

It seems that HPPD tends to screw up concentration and order. But creative stuff seems ok ... maybe that is because it is all that is left? They say good artists are crazy...

tin-whistle-patrick-hiatt.jpg

one thing hppd has ruined for me is humour. i used to have a very sharp and dark humour similar to doug stanhope/frankie boyle. infact i aspired to be a stand up comedian, was gearing up to do a few open mic nights but not i just dont feel the same, my brain is somewhat impared and i cant make links and connections as quickly, im anxious, i cant drink for confidence and i cant remember anything i write. its pretty sad :/

Jay1: yep, thats Argentina. I always lwant to travel Iceland/north europe/russia. Cold, snow and climbing mountains are cool for me.South Argentina is the closest place to me similar to north europe.

Your picture of Iceland is great dude. I will go there someday.

Visual: I dont have any problems playing any instruments with hppd. Months ago i was pretty scared about losing my creativity, thank god i was wrong.

Nothing change, in fact maybe im a little better player than before.

Hppd really screw my "concentration and order", and i was already a little bit "distracted" pre hppd. Last week i started take piracetam, but i cant report anything at the moment.

Another gift. One of the most beatiful things i've seen

DSC00753.jpg

• Upvote 1

iam listening to dubsteb, EBM, industrial, folk and celtic music nowadays^^

afew years ago i listened to punk,ska and metal.

i love the new Korn album "path of totality"

hey man what were your favorite ska bands? I used to listen to punk/ska alot too. My favorites were operation ivy, reel big fish and goldfinger.

Is it just the visuals that make running bad for u cs? I can see how it must be bad with the constant light disturbances. Atleast skyrim saves u for a while each day

Well I have numerous leg problems sprouting from shortened Achilles's Tendants in both of my feet, but I've found ways to get around those. So yeah I guess it is just the visuals but you cant really make your brain healthy if your body isnt. If only i had enough time to play skyrim everyday haha