Do I have mild hppd? What should I avoid to help cute it or diminish it?

Nexaraxxor

So on the 30th I had my 5th trip which was 250ug and on the 31st I did my first roll of E. The pill was definitely low content in nature as my MD regular friends said it was about 30-40% as strong as a regular pill should be. Being disappointed in the roll my friends and I split our last 4(250ug) tabs 5 ways after we came down from the E. No one else got visuals but me (they weren’t very intense or geometric since it was back to back days, but they looked very natural and realistic, almost like a drone view that kept teleporting to different places). Anyways I was fine for the next few days until I took a bong hit and saw some CEV. Fractals and changing colours and stuff. Since I was with friends I didn’t think about it much and closed my eyes for maybe a couple mins and enjoyed them before returning to the conversation.etc The next day I smoked a solo joint of some really dank amnesia and got some really intense cev. When I opened my eyes this “lsd green” grid was everywhere I looked, on walls and my phone screen and I kind of panicked and did some reading. I’m also seeing some mild visual snow and some translucent brown floaters out my peripheral vision. It’s been two days and I still see the aforementioned but no fractals since I haven’t consumed any psychoactives since. There is a good chance I’ve conditioned my brain into noticing the snow and the floaters but I do also believe my eyes. That said the brain is the most powerful organ so who knows? Anyways I haden’t slept a wink since because of overthinking and anxiety. What do you guys think? Please help! I’m already off drugs and eating clean and hydrating extra! It’s important to note that I never had a bad trip but this was the most hard drugs I’ve done at one time. 

TL;DR Tripped back to back days with a pill of e in between pops (second stamp was popped post midnight after the roll but didn’t affect much). Smoked a few days after and got some CEV and then the next day smoked some more potent weed and got CEV as well as open eyed visuals which freaked me out. Can’t think straight or sleep! Could I have HPPD? Both my trips were good but I’ve never done so many hard drugs in such a short period of time.