Final Year Psychology Student Introduction & Survey

Alex_Irvine

Hi there,

My name is Alex, I'm a third-year psychology student at University Greenwich (London, UK).

Although I don't have HPPD, I'm very interested in understanding more about it.  As such, my final-year research project is a survey investigating individual differences and HPPD. 

My research project is under the supervision of Dr. David Luke, a long-standing psychedelic researcher in the UK and author of many books on the subject. Dr. Luke is a senior lecturer at University of Greenwich and honorary senior lecturer at Imperial College London - the home of the bulk of psychedelic research in the UK. I'm really only trying to use his credentials to verify that this research is a serious undertaking, not just to name drop him. I would love to hear from members of this community and hope you can find the time to have a look at my survey linked below

The survey should take between 15-30 minutes to complete depending on your individual history and experiences. Your response will help deepen the understanding of potential differences amongst sufferers of Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder. All submissions are anonymous (identifiable only through your unique personal code) and data will be stored on a password protected device. The research has been ethically approved by the Departmental Research Ethics Committee for Psychology, University of Greenwich, UK.
https://greenwichuniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9tPkqFu2yAaNHOl

Many thanks if you have the time to spend helping me out.

If this is better posted somewhere else please feel free to let me know,

Given this is my first ever post I'll apologise for getting it wrong in advance!

Any questions feel free to drop me an email on ai2156k@gre.ac.uk

Edited by Alex_Irvine
spelling mistake
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Jay1 pinned this topic

Double-post but I feel this is worth mentioning.

I just took the survey, and one improvement I would suggest, if you don't mind, is having multiple options to list drugs under "Other". There are tons and tons of psychedelic drugs out there, and your list only has a handful of available options. Other than that, good work, hopefully everyone fills this out.

If you haven't already, you should also post this on the HPPD sub-reddit.

• 2 years later...

If you already finished gathering the survey results? I'm asking because the link you sent above is not working anymore. Can you please share the results if you have already finished your research? I'm asking because I have the same topic at the university and did the same survey, so I'm wondering how our results can define, and maybe it will help us understand the reason for the differences. You can reach me in PM or via the phone number on the profile(Whatsapp or Viber). Anyway, I wish all of you gents to find an education program to reach your career goals.

Edited by maryangelyn