Magnesium threonate

Seems other types of mag don’t increase mag in brain or cns. This one does. I’ve got some just arrived will check in later on with observations. Meanwhile here is a paste from a longecity user: 

I took 2 grams daily =144mg of elemental magnesium

Eventually upped that too 2g bi-daily

There is a memantine like "brain fog" NMDA induction period for around a week it's like um....."memantine light" in the dis associative effects for the first week or so 
I noticed a variety of nootropic effects

Clearer vision was noted almost immediately upon my first 1gram dose 
This has always continued albeit less pronounced

Short term memory improvements are huge and memory consolidation seems more "efficient" hard too describe sorry but it's like instance retrieval of my memories becomes INSTANT no scratching the beard prodding the brain for a relation too something you just mentally digested win the last month

Verbal fluency and general anxiolytic action are both felt too an extreme degree and I think being calm and relaxed plays a big part especially with or where professional employment / public appearance is concerned 

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2020 at 10:32 AM, brendan said:

Seems other types of mag don’t increase mag in brain or cns. This one does. I’ve got some just arrived will check in later on with observations. Meanwhile here is a paste from a longecity user: 

I took 2 grams daily =144mg of elemental magnesium

Eventually upped that too 2g bi-daily

There is a memantine like "brain fog" NMDA induction period for around a week it's like um....."memantine light" in the dis associative effects for the first week or so 
I noticed a variety of nootropic effects

Clearer vision was noted almost immediately upon my first 1gram dose 
This has always continued albeit less pronounced

Short term memory improvements are huge and memory consolidation seems more "efficient" hard too describe sorry but it's like instance retrieval of my memories becomes INSTANT no scratching the beard prodding the brain for a relation too something you just mentally digested win the last month

Verbal fluency and general anxiolytic action are both felt too an extreme degree and I think being calm and relaxed plays a big part especially with or where professional employment / public appearance is concerned 

Any updates? Very interested. 

• 4 months later...

I've tried it, I felt a slight positive effect on my cognition and sleep quality (very vivid dreams).  However, I have also read that one builds a tolerance and you can actually undergo withdrawal symptoms when you discontinue so I stopped after about one week.  Everyone's different though.  I also didn't notice any impact on HPPD