Jump to content

wild mushroom warning


Recommended Posts

i havent posted on here in forever. 

 

just a warning to stay the hell away from wild mushrooms. a friend of mine picked some lobster mushrooms and assured me they were fine to eat. took a tiny tiny bite of one and it has given me full blown hppd again. just like that. right back to zero after the derealization and vs had settled down a bit (im still very ill but more inline with PAS symptoms)

 

anyway ya stay the fuck away

its been over a week and im getting worse each day

 

:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

How are you feeling? Are you saying that you u ate a non hallucinogenic mushroom and are experiencing cognitive symptoms? Dude that sounds like you got poisoned go to the hospital.

 

Neurotoxins are real things... I don’t eat mushrooms people pick in the wild unless they are very experienced and even then I eat at my own risk. Very sorry you are experiencing this. 

Edited by Onemorestep
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.