Do you ever find yourself missing drugs??

Gmo

Even though I've experienced quite a bit of hell cause of my past drug usage, I often find myself missing the experiences I had. I feel like when I decided to call it quits with drugs I had really just gotten into my "experimenting" phase. My list isn't even that long, I was basically just interested in psyches.....I wasn't messin with heroine or smokin ice or anything like that(not that there's anything wrong with those drugs) and it still caught up with me. I really wish I would of gotten to trip off some mescaline and done DMT a few more times than I did before this all happened. What a shame. So much I still wanted to see.....

' wasn't messin with heroine or smokin ice or anything like that(not that there's anything wrong with those drugs) '

No offence but you sound very naive to think there's nothing wrong with experimenting with heroin, the drug ruins lives.

Drugs are a false reallity, I dont miss them and wouldn't have dabbled having beeen more aware of conditions such as this..Better to live a fulfiling life and have something real that brings you a sense of pleasure and happiness in my opinion.

If I knew risks of hppd I wouldnt have touched drugs. Everytime I listen to king tubby or look at my bmx I feel the want for a spliff. When I listen to music I crave mandy. Pull push by jon gaiser makes me want mdma soo badly I need to pysch myself down after listening to it. The thinf I crave most is alcohol. Iv been a huge drinker since 15. Im scottish, iv made to drink huge amounts. Id cut my losses on drugs if I could get stella back. Gin and red wine too. When I got this hppd id decided to quit psychs as id finished with experimenting. Id expanded my mind and scared myself spineless.

I'd love another trip on a nice, sunny day in the country. Would also love another rave up like the old days, pilled up with all my best mates.

Glad I have the memories. I don't really see drugs as being fake realities (expect coke and speed) ... I learned alot about myself, nature, empathy, life in general from those experiences. Shame the come down lasted 16 years!

naah i dont see coke or speed as a fake reality, i think it depends on what you've personality gotten into as a way to escape reality if you get me? for me its ket of course, but i dont think many ppl could really keep in touch with real life in a k hole :P

and yeah i miss drugs alot, when im clubbing miss md too

I mean I would never do either one......I just didn't wanna offend anyone that might of tried it by bashin on it. To each their own you know??? Besides, the way I see it looking down on someone for trying heroin or meth is the same thing as people that don't do drugs looking down on us for doing psychedelics, so it'd be a bit hypocritical. We can't really condemn people for using drugs when we've used drugs ourselves.

Hard to say whether I truly miss them. I think what I miss more is the good times with friends that come with the drugs rather than the drugs themselves.

I'm still trying to form a strong on opinion on drugs, whether I'm against them or not. Like a lot of others in this thread, I had some of the best times of my life on drugs, partying with friends etc. But had I known what the actual consequences would be, there's no way I would've gone near them.

im kinda the same, i realised the last time i ever rolled i didnt know if i liked drugs or not. i think i did and do. but i dunno. i just took them cos they were these all the time. i spent atleast 30% of time on drugs paranoid or " getting through it " probably a bad sign i shoulda picked up on

If it is psychedelics people are missing similar altered states can be achieved by spiritual practices - yoga, meditation, dance, drumming, breathwork etc. It is not going to replace 'gettin fuct and party trippin' but for those who used psychedelics for self exploration it is the real deal. It is not as 'far out' as taking psychedelics but I find it more grounded. Last year I started to go to 5rhythms dance meditation group, once you get the feel for it it is pure ecstasy - energy buzzing up my spine, laughter, tears, connecting with people. For me it is way better than clubbing on MDMA; it's more grounded, no bouncers or people with attutude, is not bad for your body or mind.

Ew?! :o Well it burns with righteous fire when you snort it...

I haven't tried mdma actually, if it wasn't for hppd i would have tried everything!

Too bad i freaked out and got scared of drugs after my second hallucinogen experience, curse you 4-ho-met and your high risk of overdosing !

I almost tried mxe once but never got a chance too... i miss experimenting such a rush everytime. Almost everytime I listen to really good dirty dubstep i think of mol.y and miss it but know i can never try it again. Sadly and i no this sounds terrible but really wish i couldve tried many more drugs..im still in college and oppurtunities keep coming up and i gotta say no..