Anyone plan on ever doing drugs again???

Gmo

convulse? u have no idea mate. i used to snort it. ur meant to ingest maybe 20-30 mg. but probably the worst experience i had i snorted maybe 75-80 mg within 8 hours, it should have killed me. at first u deal with the insane pain of the nose, like its been described as the most painful drug to take, i snapped my knee and 2cb hurt more. then u feel damp, constantly cold and damp. mouth dry, ( if ur unlucky ) instant vomiting with no warning after 10 mins. then u start to trip HARD. the body shuddering, constantly too hot....too cold, wet....cramps. going numb, cramps again, more shaking.

its a mind expanding drug but, now i describe it i wonder why i took it, its obviously 100% absolute poison to body and brain

not atal man. im just an idiot that jumped in at the deep end. never taked acid or shrooms, or any other hallucinagen. infact i was terrified of them for years, eventually got drunk and plucked up courage to try it. the pain only lasts like 10 minutes then it goes away. the more i read what im writing and think about it i realise i was actually an absolute arse haha. 2cb is definately mind expanding but fuck its not for the feint hearted

Im amased man. Had DR yesterday but i just kinda laughed at myself and shrugged it off. The visuals are almost pleasant, the snowyness is nice and sparkly and seems to be fading. Still closed eye visuals etc but not as strong and the snowyness is pretty much trippy when i wake up. One of the lads on E30zone ( bmw forum ) was saying he got seratonin syndrome after a hard mandy binge and had persisting visuals on a few occasions lasting a week or there abouts. It wouldnt be that would it? Cos thats pretty serious. Iv had it 10 days now.

Yeah... Ayahuasca and mescaline both make you really really sick! Like vomiting for hours. Never did ayahuasca but I know a good deal about it. Pretty much just orally active DMT... So an extended DMT trip.

<drug geek mode> Actually... :)

Ayahuasca is the name for the vine banisteropsis caapi, and also for the brew containing caapi and usually DMT containing plants. But ayahuasca brews can just contain caapi - I have drunk this many times with very significant effects. I have never personally smoked DMT to compare it with ayahuasca containing DMT; but from online reports it seems that the caapi adds a whole new level of effects, much deeper than simply activating the DMT.

I have never been sick from ayahuasca or from san pedro tea - got nausea at times though. I pretty much always do low doses though which may be a factor.