Increasing gaba

Does anyone have any success simply increasing general gaba? Good for head pressure? Here is a paste from longecity:

Picamilon is gaba tied to a vitamin which crosses the BBB and agonises both GABAA and GABAB, its effects are mild, it anecdotially induces some nootropic type effects.

Phenelzine, a MAOI that has a metabolite which induces reuptake of GABA, supposedly makes it a superior MAOI and highly effective for SA, as it also acts on all other implicated neurotransmitters.

GABOB, also agonises both gaba receptors, is a mild anticonvulsant.

Tiagabine, a gaba reuptake inhibitor, I made a overview of the therapeutic effects it has for the treatment of mental illness.

GHB, acts as a GABAB and GHB receptor agonist, therapeutically used for alcohol addiction, in some people it caused ppl to get addicted to it but the addition of naltrexone took away the addictive rewarding effects according to a few case reports, making it a potential therapeutic drug for a lot of mental illnesses.

Phenibut, feels like a mild version of GHB, anecdotes report potent anxiolytic effects but rapid tolerance occurs and there are hororstories of terrible withdrawal after taking it longer then 3 days, but a few days of baclofen or clonazepam/diazepam abloriates the withdrawal painlessly and easily, according to anecdotes including my own.

Baclofen, lacks the potent anxiolytic effects of GHB and phenibut but works effectively for promoting rational decision making and addiction according to several anecdotes, many anecdotes confirm it completely removes alcohol addiction during taking it, craving and withdrawal making it a painless agent for the treatment of alcoholism, several books are written on it.

Muscimol, is a potent gabaa and gabab agonist with mild hallucinogenic effects.

KAVA KAVA, upregulates GABAB

Magnolia bark, a herb as potent as a low dose of diazepam and according to a anecdote dramatically potentiates phenibut by some mechanism.

Nefiracetam, increases GABA in the brain.

Fasoracetam upregulate GABAB

I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple, but this should get your research started.

I’ve tried a lot of these and I can say kava can be good.

But a lot of these will downregulate your receptors over time. Fasoracetam may be different. But I don’t touch racetams...

exercise or yoga are your best bet. Yoga has been shown to increase gaba by a lot. Exercise decreases gaba while you are doing it which causes the receptors to upregulates and be more active when you aren’t exercising. This isn’t something you’ll gain tolerance to as well which is great. 

meditation has also been proven to increase gaba. 

i wish I could find a good medication for this but I haven’t yet.... except kava I take quite a bit of it. Only issue is it’s a pain in the ass to prepare and tastes absolutely horrible. You’re supposed to fast etc etc...

I like to eat a small meal and then take this: https://www.amazon.com/Polynesian-GoldTM-70-CO2-Extract/dp/B06VX3SKNF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=kava+10g&qid=1588131615&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzT0xQRjlVSlhINldLJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODc5MDc4M0FOTTZKUVhNWDAxNyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjg3NjQ2UFRMRlNXVk9NQkVIJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

It’s much smoother than traditional brew. You can also put it in capsules for easy use.