General advice

Jay1

I think the severity of the HPPD (you're probably going to say no shit) is related to the psych as well, like HBWS would be less severe than shrooms etc. I'd imagine getting mild hppd from a mild psych might not be such a bad thing and would actually be more related to the whole "I took it for this reason" just without the persisting visual hallucinations, and fleeting anxiety bit-much-too-soon headspace.

• 1 year later...
On 11/5/2012 at 2:22 PM, Sammywalker2009 said:

Something that makes me feel better is when I see inspirational people with horrendous illnesses and diseases who make the most of their lives and have such passion for life it makes me remember things can always be worse and gives me a better outlook if they can live a happy life then so can I

Also I'd suggest thinking really positively if you can if you think you can heal there's a bigger chance you will it's been scientifically proven people who have something to get better for get better quick so look to the future also

I've also found reading to be really helpful

As Jay said exercise be healthy good diet drink plenty of fluids supplement some people find help in yoga and meditation Sex helps lol

The busier you are the more things like dr/dp have passed for me and visuals are less noticed

Good luck people been here a while and wanted to give some advice with little things that help me to any newcomers

Definitely keeping busy helps! Sometimes days would go by and I wouldn’t notice my symptoms hardly at all because I had so much going on. It was lovely and made me happy!

• 2 months later...