Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Can someone please give me names of doctors that understand HPPD. I have gotten a few names from Abraham himself but I need more names as a backup plan as I am pretty much at the end of my ropes. I can't work, hardly socialize, depressed out of my mind because of this condition. Please someone with any info on possible docs I am willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the USA. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.