Mix Alcohol with MDMA - the increase of neurotoxicity

farrar

I read that the combination of mdma with alcohol enhances neurotoxicity. Does anyone know to what extent?
For example, I take a 100 mg pill and in the meantime I drink a lot of alcohol -> is it for the brain as if I took 150, 200, 300 mg MDMA? Approximately of course

In my experience,  mdma has the effect of stimulating the body / mind out of the effects of alcohol, rather than the other way around. People, esp in Britain have been mixing 5 or 6 pints of beer with a few mdma pills on a Friday night for 30 years or more with little negative effects.

2nd poster is right though. Wrong forum

Edited by TryingToHelp

11 hours ago, dasitmane said:

This isn’t a forum for drug use. Stick around and read the posts here, educate yourself, otherwise you may very well end up here.

Uh ... I don't ask this question to know how much drug I can take in the future ...

That I used the present tense in a question is just a simplification. One time in my life I took MDMA, just 100 g (it was firt and last time in my life) and I was drinking a big amount of alcohol. I just wanted to know (approximately of course) how much the 100 mg of MDMA was "enlarged" by alcohol.

8 hours ago, TryingToHelp said:

People, esp in Britain have been mixing 5 or 6 pints of beer with a few mdma pills on a Friday night for 30 years or more with little negative effects.

Little negative effects?

I know SO many people in the uk fucked up because of this... (myself included)

• Upvote 1

I recall that stimulate drugs like amphetamines, DOM (STP), and speedy "acid" was that it allowed me to drink huge amounts of alcohol without feeling intoxicated.  Consuming so much alcohol can't be good for the body and mind.  I don't know if the drugs in combination with alcohol was neurotoxic, but I remember how totally and utterly drained I felt after I'd go off the edge with alcohol while dosed.  MDMA came around long after I stopped using drugs, so I can't comment on that.