When using benzos, does getting off them make your visuals worse before returning to baseline?

I've only used Zopiclone, but I notice a big change the next day when I've taken it for the night with reduction of visuals and tinnitus.

So my question is, those of you who have used benzos and stopped using them, or use them in periods, do you get an increase in symptoms when you taper them off before returning to baseline?

I haven't noticed it previously, but I've also been on a bunch of herbs for lyme disease for a month now, so I'm suspecting it might have something to do with it. This is the first time ever I've actually noticed a relief from anything at all with my visuals since everything started 1.5 yrs ago.

Zopiclone (brand names Imovane, Zimovane, and Dopareel) is a nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic agent used in the treatment of insomnia. Zopiclone is molecularly distinct from benzodiazepine drugs and is classed as a cyclopyrrolone.”

this is is a “Z” drug. Be careful with these, as they have been known to worsen hppd or even cause it (in the case of zolpidem(ambien)).

I can’t recall of my visuals got worse when I withdrew from benzos. Honestly, I felt so awful I probably wouldn’t have noticed. The only thing that makes my visuals better is a specific racetam (in the end made it much worse). Things that have made them worse are cannabis and tianeptine.