Cogumelos - mushroom

Desenvolvi HPPD a 1 ano com o uso de um nbome, uso clonazepam, e a unica coisa que diminui os sintomas, já tentei de tudo e todos os remédios, nada melhorou.. acabou que estou me acostumando com os sintomas visuais e mentais, estou curioso com o tratamento de microdose com cogumelos, já que nada funcionou, e voltei a fazer uso de maconha e não me sinto mal, quem sabe possa tentar, alguém tem algum relato, acha possível me curar com cogumelos usado da maneira certa com o intuito certo?
(fumo maconha e bebo álcool, me sinto normal durante a viagem, nada de pós me prejudica, por isso o interesse no cogumelo).

I developed HPPD at 1 year with the use of a nbome, I use clonazepam, and the only thing that diminishes the symptoms, I have tried everything and all the remedies, nothing has improved .. I am getting used to the visual and mental symptoms, I am curious with the treatment of microdose with mushrooms, since nothing worked, and I returned to make use of marijuana and do not feel bad, maybe try, someone has some report, find it possible to cure me with mushrooms used in the right way with the intention right? (I smoke marijuana and I drink alcohol, I feel normal during the trip, no post harms me, so the interest in the mushroom).

Hello,

I tried microdosing mushrooms last year and ultimately that mixed with smoking weed and also eating higher doses brought my HPPD back after several years.  My personality is such that I have a hard time controlling my impulses and with psychedelics I always  want to go deeper and see what is there.  Everyone is different and I believe that mushrooms when used properly can be very beneficial for a number of problems such as depression, anxiety, spiritual funk etc.  However that being said I don't know if it makes sense that they can help with HPPD.  At the same time, there is no way of knowing one way or the other; we simply do not understand the brain and psychedelics enough to give a definitive answer.  The things that have worked for me have been staying sober, exercise, eating well, sleep and meditation.  Again, everyone is different.  My advice to you would be this: think about what your motivation is,

Do you want to eliminate your HPPD?

Are you searching for spiritual answers?

Do you want to treat depression and anxiety?

Now which one is the most important to you?  If eliminating HPPD is what your goal is then you need to accept that micro dosing can exacerbate your symptoms. If you are okay with that and willing to risk it then be careful, stick to a regiment and keep a journal and see what happens.  Remember to stop if your symptoms really start coming back, and be wary of eating higher doses.  If they do come back just stop and they will eventually fade and your experiment will be complete.  If they don't, remember they always can so don't be reckless like I was.  Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, let me know if you have any questions and let us know how things go.

Remember be careful and most importantly Be Honest with Yourself. 

Take Care, 

Nick 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cosmiccharlie said:

Olá,

Eu tentei cogumelos microdosing no ano passado e, finalmente, que misturado com fumar maconha e também comer doses mais altas trouxe meu HPPD de volta depois de vários anos. Minha personalidade é tal que eu tenho dificuldade em controlar meus impulsos e com psicodélicos eu sempre quero ir mais fundo e ver o que está lá. Todo mundo é diferente e eu acredito que os cogumelos quando usados corretamente podem ser muito benéficos para uma série de problemas como depressão, ansiedade, funk espiritual, etc. No entanto, não sei se faz sentido que eles possam ajudar com o HPPD. Ao mesmo tempo, não há como saber de um jeito ou de outro; nós simplesmente não entendemos o cérebro e os psicodélicos o suficiente para dar uma resposta definitiva. As coisas que funcionaram para mim foram ficar sóbrio, se exercitar, comer bem, dormir e meditar. Mais uma vez, todo mundo é diferente.

Você quer eliminar seu HPPD?

Você está procurando por respostas espirituais?

Você quer tratar depressão e ansiedade?

Agora qual é o mais importante para você? Se eliminar o HPPD é o seu objetivo, então você precisa aceitar que a micro dosagem pode exacerbar seus sintomas. Se você está bem com isso e disposto a arriscar, tenha cuidado, mantenha-se em um regimento, mantenha um diário e veja o que acontece. Lembre-se de parar se os seus sintomas realmente começarem a voltar, e tenha cuidado ao comer doses mais altas. Se eles voltarem, pare e eles acabarão por desaparecer e sua experiência estará completa. Se não o fizerem, lembre-se de que eles sempre podem ser tão imprudentes quanto eu. De qualquer forma, desejo-lhe boa sorte, deixe-me saber se você tem alguma dúvida e deixe-nos saber como vão as coisas.

Lembre-se de ser cuidadoso e, o mais importante,  seja honesto consigo mesmo. 

Cuidar, 

usuario 

I have already seen some studies of people using LSD to decrease the symptoms of hppd, well, I do not know a scientific explanation to fully understand this, I also talked to a person who significantly dominated the symptoms of hppd using doses of mushroom, so my interest! If I start to use, of course I will be very cautious, because I am very afraid of worsening my hppd, more believe that using it correctly, feeding me well and doing exercises the microdose can have a healing power, or maybe not, and everything a kick, as I said, I use clonazepam, and the only medicine that eliminates my symptoms and takes my anxiety, I already tried everything, nothing solves, my last kick would be the mushroom microdoses ... even more so I'm afraid of getting worse, but maybe I can get better!