16 HPPD from LSD i need advice

DeadInside

I'm going next week to workout,i know this will help me in many ways and its really healthy for myself. I eat normal food everyday,maybe will start eating atleast half more than this now.

I see big difference if i fill my day with things to do,going out with friends and dont stay depressed to focus the visuals, i see difference when i smoke only 1 time in 2-3 days , not like before.

Tried stopping weed with smoking ciggarets - good,also tried beer - wasnt good idea,i focus visuals same as weed.

I got deanxit,still didnt tried yet,also melatonin. Probably will try next week to start taking atleast the deanxit, what dose you recommend me?

Also is it good idea to take deanxit 2-3 hours before sleep? i want then because i get my visuals almost before sleeping,when tired and etc.

Thank you @Aaanna and everyone here! You make me feel good. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 11:06 AM, Jay1 said:

Why would you want to try Deantix?

It has nothing to suggest it will help HPPD, it could make it worse. I think you are just desperate to keep taking substances.

Yes, im not going to lie but its true...i just lower the weed and don't take anything esle.

I think this also can help since i can't get clonarex,this was the only option i left but also read bad things about it,maybe u are right and not going to take this.

Edited by DeadInside

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...