i happy i found this forum(:

that how i find what i have..

sorry for my English- i am not american,

history: last year i try one time (traumatic)  lsd, 4 times mdma- 3 month between each one, 4 time mushroom, 2 years weed -joint every 3 days,

didn't have anxiety or panic attack before..

case: 8 month ago i take strong weed and fill panic attack - the day after i had strong dp, hppd (see lights and image a bit different ,afterimage)

its Weakened after 3 month..

my symptom now: afterimage, lite dp, but mainly- its feel stronger 3 hour after running or after take omega 3,vitamin b- even after ride my electric scooter,

its look like my brain damage..

treatment so far: busy with my life- i am student and socialize as much as i can, i try ssri but symptom was worse, wolk avery day, eat well,

i will try to avoid meds, i order insotal.

anyone have this or hear about worse symptom after few hour after running issue? 

do you heard of method how to dill with afterimage specific?

Hi. Yes, after running, I feel that the symptoms are aggravated a bit, but doing weight training in the gym does not. I also take Omega 3 from Krill oil and I do not notice any effects after taking them. What symptoms do you have after running or taking Omega 3? It is rare that with this last one you have problems, it is a natural and beneficial fat.

thanks(:

its relief that some one else have this running issue..

you know what? i didn't tried weight training- i am going to try it..

3-4 hours after  Omega 3 i am very  tense for 2 days,

i thing maybe i have some kind of epilepsy- i will talk to neurologist.

17 hours ago, Joselillo said:

What notes after running? I do not have visual symptoms, but I do have a feeling of dizziness and altered perception

For dizziness you can go to ENT doctor to check your inner ear . Anxiety sometimes causes dizziness so you need to calm yourself and eliminating stress as you can 

4 hours after running i am in nightmare..

hard to describe- anxiety, panic attack, i feel like i am not in this realty and i am going crazy, after image (i see face of someone and its stack in my main for few second)..

bit of dizziness,

if i am not running then its ok- i can work and chill out, but i depress and weird though from time to time memory problem and so on..