Experience from a new hppd user?

Sacred_clown

First of all sorry for my speech, I don't talk English very well)

It may be important to say I did 400ug lsd the time I did it for the first time, and it was a very pleasant trip.

Also I saw snow in the sky since. I was a kid.

So I started a few months ago trying psychedelics but I have been using weed for 5-6 years, I felt amazing each psychedelic I tried, then I smoke weed with nothing else and I got lsd headspace, I felt as if I was on a low dose of lsd, but it felt "nice". A few weeks ago I was starting been able to see snow while staring at the sky or in pure color bright surfaces but I thought that was just after effects. THIS IS THE TRIGGERING DOSE:  weeks ago I did a 275ug dose but I didn't get closed eye visuals at all! (I used to feel them at >120ug blotters) I just felt lsd headspace a little. (less than on weed) and some open eye visuals (patterns in the walls and stuff around peripheral vision, but only in the dark) That trip was about 100ug but I was sure those tabs are 275 because I took them twice. Now I get tinnitus a lot louder and I am always noticing a weird flowing energy all around the air, more intense in the dark. I don't have any meth-like hallucinations (very real mind fucking hallucinations) but I did meth only twice. AM I DEVELOPING HPPD? Also everything I read is difficult to find any sense or meaning, I have to focus a little hard to write/read in order to fully understand what's wrote or I will read 20 times a sentence. I don't get light/objects trails at all, actually I never got them from any of my 3-4 lsd trips (from MD (threshold) to >400ug) but I got natural after-images trails since I can remember, and when I moved my hand so fast, I saw just a big flat hand, some people said they didn't see the effect I was trying to mean. Time doesn't really matter now as I have no sense of it and seems like it is going very very fast! 1 hours felt like only 15 minutes and I used to noticed this when I take lsd except for the last time I took it, it just went normal, I even wanted to increase the underwhelming effects but 3 hours into the trip another dose is a waste. The only bad trip I had on psychedelics was the one before, when I was redosing lsd. (Have dropped about 4 times) and the next day another redose with about only 20ug (threshold dose) and it hit me worst than ever and the whole day I was depressed.

I have severe front head pain and neck pain through the day.

Am I really on it? It will be necessary to cut drugs? I love weed but if so I will stop any drug. The fact of tripping every day every time is crazy!  

Wow such a big post! Thank you for listening!

Edited by Sacred_clown

If you are seeing visuals a few days after dosing, that's quite common.  If you're seeing visuals a month after then that's a warning sign.

My advice (I'm not a doctor of any kind) is to stop taking drugs for a while.  If the visual anomolies and other issues don't go away then you may have hppd or may be someone who is susceptible. 

I dosed heavily for over six years ignoring all the warning signs.  Granted, back then, there was no Internet and the term hppd was unknown. 

Take care of yourself.  I understand that psychedelics produce an amazing experience.  However, some of us get stuck with lingering effects that don't go away.  If you're one of those people, the less you dose, the better off you are.

Edited by MadDoc
Foolish typing